Line bodies are a staple in many industries including the utility and municipality industries and beyond. We understand how critical it is for these bodies to function as efficiently as they can for these trades. With a custom built line body from Dakota Bodies, you can be certain to handle any job that comes your way.
- A60 Galvanneal
- Stainless Steel
Because our line bodies are custom designed and built according to each customer's specific wants and needs, we do not have standard features for line bodies. We want these bodies to function and perform exactly how you want and need them to so you can efficiently do your job the best you can.
*Aerial units / digger derricks or other machinery not supplied or installed by Dakota Bodies.
- Gas cylinder, double spring, and chain style door holders
- Compartment lighting available in LED Rope or LED Strip lights
- Various latches and handles including:
o Stainless Steel automotive rotary style paddle latches with optional engraved custom logo on latch
o Stainless steel T-handles in single point, 2 point or 3 point
o Compression T-handles in single point, 2 point or 3 point
o Stainless steel D-Rings in single point, 2 point or 3 point
o Overcenter cam style latches
- Uni-Strut on each side wall to provide infinite shelving adjustment.
- 250 Lbs capacity, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable shelving with adjustable dividers (You specify shelving requirements.)
- Automotive bulb type weather strip.
- Double panel compartment doors with internal reinforcements
- Finish Options
o Dakota Bodies can ship bodies in a sacrificial primer coating to resist rust during shipping and installation. The upfitter will finish paint the body and accessories to match the cab or custom color.
o Dakota Bodies can provide bodies in wet painted custom colors. Contact your sales rep for more information.
o Dakota Bodies has in house powder coating capabilities.
o Zinc Rich Primer with custom color or standard white and black finish coat.
o Rubberized undercoating
o Raptor Bedliner with non-slip aggregate