With the convenience and storage of a service body, Dakota Crane Bodies are designed and reinforced to support your specific heavy lifting needs.
- 60” to 120” cab to axle lengths.
- A60 Galvanneal
We understand that crane bodies are not a “one size fits all” solution which is why we offer you the ability to pick and choose your own custom crane body options.
- 3,000 lbs. or less crane mounting (18,000 ft·lbs)
- 3,500 lbs. - 6,000 crane mounting (18,001 - 36,000 ft·lbs.)
- 6,500 lbs. - 10,000 crane mounting (36,001 - 60,000 ft·lbs.)
*Crane not supplied or installed by Dakota Bodies, mounting holes can be provided.
** Outrigger tubes can be shipped to Dakota Bodies for installation on certain bodies.
- Zinc Rich Primer coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Dakota Bodies White powder coat is our universal white providing durable powder coat protection
- Double panel A60 Galvanneal compartment doors with internal reinforcements
- Stainless steel rotary latches with internal security stud mounts
- Gas cylinder or double spring style door holders
- Stainless steel rod & socket hinges for ease of replacement
- Wrap around automotive door strikers for ease of door adjustment
- Automotive bulb type weather strip
- Uni-strut on each side wall to provide infinite shelving adjustment with 250 Lbs capacity, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable shelving with adjustable dividers
- One Hand Operation Tailgate that drops flush with cargo floor without support chains